Review Lenovo G570 15.6 inch Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5 2450M 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit) cheap

Thursday 5 July 2012

Brilliant! I had done a huge amount of research before I bought this item. It was listed best laptop under £500 from a few websites. The speed in this laptop is incredible and the quality is also very good.I like to watch movies, play games and upload stuff which was so easy with this laptop. Also great battery life - over 5 hours. The only bad thing is that smudge marks do appear on the back of the laptop but this does not bother me because I do not use this laptop as a fashion accessory........................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 LENOVO BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.